POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A Question about Bending : A Question about Bending Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:10:22 EDT (-0400)
  A Question about Bending
From: Wykan
Date: 22 Apr 1998 03:08:28
Message: <01bd6dbd$54e6cba0$17f239d1@wykan.siscom.net>
I have obtained a copy of Chris Colefax's Object Bender Include File
(Bend.inc). I was hoping that I might use it to bend an object after
applying an image map to it (to save me the trouble of bending the image
map before application; see the posting "A Question about Image Maps").

However, if I am understanding the included text (and it is quite possible
that I am not -- I am new at this), the Bend.inc is only used with
animation. Is this right?

If this is correct, a second question suggest itself: What happens if you
animate (bend) an object with an image map on it? Will the image map
distort as the object bends, or bend with it?